Sunday, December 5, 2010

5 of 25!

Tonight was going to be family game night.  Lyndon was very excited to introduce the boys to Mario Kart on the Wii, but they boys go into trouble and lost their game privileges.  So, for our activity, we chose to read a couple of Christmas books to calm the boys before bed.  They loved The Littlest Angel, and I thought it was quite appropriate for all of their craziness today! Hopefully, we can try the game another night this week...









This is a little something I put together for a friend of mine who just had a baby girl!  I got a new sewing machine, an early Christmas present from my sweet husband, so I was excited to give it a try! I am so pumped it does embroidery! Lyndon may be sorry he got this for me as the house is in disarray, laundry is stacked and there is no food.

2 comments: