Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15 of 25!

Today was delivery day!  The boys and I took packages to the UPS to send out, and we took the doll house over to our friends! I am thrilled that someone wanted the doll house.  It was mine when I was a little girl, and I was having a difficult time thinking of letting it go. But, it really would not store well at this point for future granddaughters, so I knew the time had come.  The family we gave it to has two small girls who I am sure will have a lot of fun with it!
Grumpy and Cheesy!



When we got home, Logan was begging to play outside.  Logan would play outside from morning to night if I would let him.  Luke, really wanted to come in and play with his puzzles.  I agreed to take Logan out since he has been stuck in the house and will most likely be stuck inside tomorrow (ice and a new low record tonight!).  Have I mentioned that I hate cold weather?  I sat up Luke inside with a puzzle.  I told him I would get them a snack when Logan and I came in.  We only lasted about 15 minutes outside, and this is what we came inside to...


...Luke had fixed us all a snack! He was very very proud of himself. 

We all ate our cracker and opened our prunes.  I ate one of them and no more. Luke took a bite and spit it out, and Logan did not even bother.  We had raisens instead.  It is moments like this that make me very proud.  Last night, I was ready to strap him to his bed after his pathetic meltdown at swim lessons.  He appears to be trying to improve his attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment