Friday, December 10, 2010

10 of 25!

Tonight, Lyndon and I surprised the boys with a new Wii game. The boys love to play games or put puzzles together, so we figured tonight would be a great family game night.  As you may recall, this was going to take place a few days ago, but the boys got into trouble and lost that opportunity.  Needless to say, they really had fun and loved the new game...almost as much as Lyndon!






Well, I am pretty sure I know why I have been so tired the last couple of nights. I have a cold. It hit me this morning when I rolled out of bed, so today was a slow day at home trying to not make it worse!  We did, however, manage to donate some toys to the church.  I gave up on the shelter.  They finally called yesterday and left a message that they take clothes and no toys, but they did not give me an address where to take the stuff.  I tried to call back, and still have no address! So, I called our church, and they were happy to take the toys.  The clothes will go to Goodwill.  Of course Goodwill is a wonderful place to donate to, but I figure the majority of people donate there.  I was hoping to take them to another place needing items. Maybe next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment