Thursday, December 16, 2010

16 of 25!

Today was a busy day!  I really had to do some house stuff, so I kept it simple with a cute Christmas movie, Jingle All The Way. The boys got some popcorn and juice.  I used that time to do laundry...7 loads that is!  We also did Logan's school work, and I started a small sewing project.  We promised the boys another go at Mario Kart.  I have to say that I am horrible at video games.  I only beat the younger boys because Logan kept crashing and Luke kept going the wrong direction! Lyndon smoked us all; this is not something we should congratulate him on.  He is pretty pleased with himself! I also worked a little on my New Year's project.  I will explain more of that later because I have not decided if I am crazy for trying it yet! Anyway, I did not take pictures of them watching the movie, so I took some of the our cute Advent calendar.  I am more and more amazed at the Lego scene that is emerging!  The boys love it, and I highly recommend it for the next Christmas season!








1 comment: