Monday, December 13, 2010

13 of 25!

Today was an inside only day!  I am pretty sure it only reached about 30 degrees...with the sun shining.  Once again, we are being told that this weather is abnormal for Charlotte.  They also told us the summer was hotter than usual.  They also told us in Little Rock that it did not rain that much.  We lived there for 3 years, and it rained constantly.  I am pretty sure everyone is lying to us! So, we did a lot of Christmas stuff today.  I signed us up a couple of weeks ago to take food to a very sweet couple from our Sunday school class that just had a baby girl.  The boys and I started the day by making yummy chocolate chip cookies and preparing casseroles to take later.  We also popped popcorn and watched the Grinch. We delivered the dinner and waited very impatiently until Daddy got home to open some gifts that our good friends sent from Little Rock!  They are loving the presents! Thanks to A and M for thinking of us!  Wish you were here!





2 comments:

  1. I love that you have special activities each of the 25 days! What fun to plan and execute! I hope to do that when Em is older. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I sent a pink bubble no spill! Ooops, hope they don't mind. You can put some boy stickers on it! I am glad they like the plane!

    ReplyDelete