Friday, December 3, 2010

3 of 25!

Today was going to be on of our donation days.  The boys and I had gone through some toys and agreed on some that they had outgrown.  Lyndon and I had also gone through clothes to donate.  I contacted a local shelter so we could deliver the items.  However, no one called me back.  So, we used this night as one of our movie nights and will plan to give the items when we can reach the shelter.  The movie tonight was The Polar Express!  Daddy even made it home to do day three of the Advent calendar and watch the movie.  Just because it is the holiday season, we gave the boys some hot cocoa!  I am surprised they went to sleep!
They picked out matching soccer shirts this morning!

They look like they are really into the movie, but they only sat still for about 10 minutes of it!  They at least stayed in the room with us for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment