Sunday, December 19, 2010

19 of 25!

And when it rains, it pours!  Logan has been running a temperature since late last night, so he had to miss out on giving his goodies to his Sunday School teachers.  He was quite disappointed, so Lyndon stayed home with the boys while I went on to church this morning.  At least I could give out the goodies on his behalf.  My prayer is that it is a little 24 hour bug. I would hate for him to miss out on the week of Christmas.


Goodie box for their teachers.  They gave everyone a really cute ornament.  I hated that is was not handmade, but we just ran out of time.

On a more positive note, Maddi seems to be coming around.  I will say that the Prozac I gave her seems to have hit her pretty hard.  She is really out of it, but she has not torn up anything, and we discovered that she has been using the potty outside and ridding her system of all the fabric she ate.  Lovely, I know.  The doctor should have the blood results tomorrow. 
I cannot believe Christmas is just a week away.  We have a lot of exciting things still to come, so I really hope everyone gets well and stays well. Tonight, we did a quiet activity, stringing popcorn! I can remember doing this when I was younger.  My brother and I were determined to wrap the entire tree.  I can also remember getting bored with it pretty quickly. So we just did one bag which was enough to wrap around the top of the tree!  They thought this was a pretty cool activity!







1 comment:

  1. I hope Logan gets to feeling better soon!!! I LOVE the popcorn idea...so old school :o) May have to do that this week!

    ReplyDelete