Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 of 25!

Today was Breakfast with Santa! We got to eat breakfast together as a family, and then the boys got to take their picture with Santa...again. I will say that in the 5 years that we have been visiting Santa, this is the first picture that Lyndon and I did not have to sit in! We are making progress with the big guy!










 Afterwards, our YMCA hosted a shopping day for the parents.  We got to leave our kids to play games and go wild while we finished up our Christmas shopping.  Can I just say that I have decided that I absolutely hate shopping!  I am not sure that is normal for a woman, but I dread going to the mall and not just at Christmas.  I was exhausted when we got done.  I believe that even if I had all the money in the world, I would not enjoy it. I like to just go to one store and get what I need and be done.  I remember that I used to love hanging out at the mall and looking at all of my options.  Now, it just overwhelms me. Anyway, I only have Lyndon to shop for, and that will require that I go to two stores with the kids in tow.  At least I know exactly what I am getting at both places so I can just get it and go! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment