Monday, January 31, 2011

The Circus!

We surprised the boys this past Saturday with a trip to the circus! 


This was Logan's first trip out since the surgery.  He was pretty pumped to be out of the house and all over the cotton candy. 

Luke would have been happy with the cotton candy alone!


The look says it all!  He could not believe some of the things he was seeing!





I kind of felt sorry for the tigers.  They did not want to participate or cooperate.  They kept slapping at the trainer.  I just don't think it is worth the money to be in locked in a cage trying to get wild animals to role over.  I cringed the whole time!


I don't really care how modernized or young they are these days.  Thanks to Stephen King, clowns are still creepy.




These women made my back hurt.

Lyndon and I could totally do this!


Lyndon was really impressed with the motorcycles they drove around in this cage!


The elephants were the boys' favorite part!




The circus has a new addition they showed off for a split second.  This is their two-year-old baby and its mommy.  She was too cute!

Luke loved the "jummpy things"!  Logan kept trying to tell him they are called trampolines, but Luke got really upset and insisted they were not trampolines.  I am not really sure what Luke considers a trampoline, but apparently, these do not qualify!

No comments:

Post a Comment