Saturday, January 15, 2011

Meals!

Ok, I thought I would give the meals at the end of the week so that I could report any recipes that did not turn out well.  But, I think it makes sense to give them out at the first of the week for those who are interested!  If you see something you would like to try and need the recipe, I am happy to send it to you!  My e-mail is lnanl2000@yahoo.com

So, here are the meals for this past week and for the week to come!  Happy planning!

Jan. 8-21
Sat. 8 Shepard's Pie with green salad and bread (all of the boys loved this one)
Sun. 9 Mediterranean flatbread sandwiches
Mon 10. Pulled chicken sandwiches with white sauce and fresh, raw veggies
11. Chicken and dumplings (a family favorite)
12. Cheddar potatoes with rice and corn
13. Italian beef polenta with spinach salad
14. leftovers/ out to eat
15. Antipasta pinwheels with rolls
16. Crock pot roast and mashed potatoes with green beans (a family favorite)
17. Chicken soft tacos and black beans
18. Red beans and rice with avocado salad
19. Paninis and chips
20. Baked pork chops and mustard cream sauce with asparagus
21. leftovers/out to eat

Just wanted to add a pic of my guys.  This was from this morning...it makes me happy that they are still getting use out of those Halloween costumes!

2 comments:

  1. Ok--these sound really good!! When you're able, could you send me these recipes, please!!

    1. the pot roast one--always looking for better ways to make mine. Zak loves it.
    And--
    2. chicken and dumplings.
    Thanks. Sounds like you are so super-organized. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been sooo uninspired with meals lately. I feel bad for my sweet hubby and kids! I am jealous of your year long meal plan. Can you tell me more about the Cheddar potatoes with rice and corn?

    ReplyDelete