Sunday, January 16, 2011

CPS & OCD!

Seriously, is my kid the only one who plays in the snow with shorts on?? It got up to about 55 today, so not really a heat wave, but I guess it was warm enough for him.  I will probably have a visit from CPS tomorrow.  Notice the gloves.  He insisted on those to keep his hands warm. 

This is what Luke did.  We are thrilled that he loves to build stuff, but the intensity he has about them becomes an issue.  It was a battle to get him to put it aside for dinner tonight.  I promised him I would not destroy it, so we agreed to proudly display it on the table rather than put it back in the box.  He even cleaned up other toys after I assured him we would not tear it down.  I just pray that the focus he has for these things will find its way to school and future jobs! 

1 comment:

  1. We always talk about how great and natural Logan is at sports, I think now you have found Luke's "thing"!

    ReplyDelete