Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little change!

This is what I did at the beginning of this week.  This room was just too dark for me, so I made a slight change! The first few pics are some random ones showing the before color, a really dark burgundy.  It was ok, but it made the room feel small and dark.  Sorry for the lack of befores.  I have some somewhere of just the room, but they are lost somewhere in cyber world!



So, we did a little rearranging and added a new paint color!



What a HUGE difference!  I have to say that it was a pain to paint over the red, but I was thrilled with the way it turned out!  This paint color is called Peaceful.  I think it is very fitting!

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! It is a very similar color that I want to paint my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! We did almost the exact same paint change in our dining room at our old house...same before color and after color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the change! You are keeping so busy--I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete