Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer!

Logan started a soccer skills class this week!  He was so excited that he put on his shin guards and cleats at 8:00 this morning for his class at 4:45 this afternoon.  Needless to say, he loved every minute of it.  Here are a few pics of Logan in action!




I really hope he has Lyndon's athletic ability rather than mine!



I love the background of the soccer field! 



It is still 95 degrees with 100% humidity here! 

Luke stayed in his chair for about 2 minutes.  Then he spent the rest of the time collecting a lot of rocks! He may not have the same passion for sports as Logan, but I believe that whatever he does chose to do in life will be with the same kind of enthusiasm!

1 comment:

  1. Shawn and I love Logan's hair! I already know Logan is going to be the greatest soccer player ever, he has some mad skills!

    ReplyDelete