Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Logan Art!

Logan started an art class last week at the YMCA.  I was very happy with the halloween and animal theme.  I was also very proud of his projects!  They used all recycled materials, too, which is fabulous. We try to save stuff around here for crafts, so I really liked that they showed him what they can do with recycled stuff!
This is a holloween owl cut out from old newspaper.  They used several peices for the front and back, let the kids staple around the edges and paint it.  Then they placed and empty water bottle inside to make is stand up!  Very cute.

I loved this one! The art teacher told me that she did an outline of the zebra, and they had to paint it and add a background (Logan's background is the grass the zebra walks on).  I thought it was fun that they used old newspaper! Can't wait to see what else he does in this class.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love that they used recycled materials...very creative! You also totally inpired me with all of your apple posts! We may go check out an apple orchard soon :o)

    ReplyDelete