Monday, March 7, 2011

Cancun!

Here are pics from the trip!  We had a great time, and thanks again to Nana for stepping in to watch the wild ones! 
This hotel was really spread out!  I loved it!
I could have stayed in this bathroom the whole time (insert jokes here)!  The giant window made me a bit nervous at first, but it was really relaxing.  I want this bathroom in my house!
We got to hang out with some great people! There are a bunch of Aggies that work for the company, so it was great to hang out with some fellow Texans!
Sorry, this pic turned out a bit on the bright side.  Very proud of my husband! 
Lyndon and Andrew receiving their awards!
Lyndon's boss and his gorgeous wife! We always love spending time with them!
On the second day we were there, I walked around and took some pics of the grounds while Lyndon was in a meeting! 
This guy had no problem with me taking his pic, but he would not look at the camera. 
Because the hotel grounds are so spread out, they offer BMW bikes to ride around on.  They are everywhere, and you can just take one and leave it where you stop!  The beach is about a mile from the rooms, so I hoped on one.  I have never driven an actual BMW, but the bikes are pretty nice!
Me and my BMW!
As expected, it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment