Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We hope you have had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your special someone!  The boys started their celebration last week with Homeschool group!  I cut out heart and star-shaped bread for some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

It is amazing what kids will eat when it is in fun shapes!

 Lyndon watched me cut the bread into shapes and was concerned about the amount of bread going to waste.  I assured him it would not go to waste, and I toasted it and make it into bread crumbs to freeze!  Thanks for the idea, Kelly!

We also exchanged Valentine's with our friends at Homeschool group.


Our meeting place that day was close to these very friendly horses.  We stopped and bought them some carrots.  As you can see, they were pumped about a special treat.  They love the boys and always come running when we stop to say hi! 




My boys got me these beautiful roses!  Thank you Logan and Luke for thinking of me!  Logan did very well at keeping the secret from me!  He even made sure to tell me that my surprise was NOT flowers!  It totally threw me off when he said that :-)


And...we started our violin lessons today!  I thought is was a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day! Logan was sooo excited and can't wait for the next lesson!
XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. You are so resourceful! Love that idea. Beautiful flowers...love the hint you received :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke kissing the horse is priceless! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete