Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My new ride and a new need for ear plugs!

Here she is! 


This is Lulu! Lyndon found her one day while out running errands and decided I had to have her.  I know, I know...you are asking yourself why there is no basket!  We are on the search for the perfect wire basket that we can attach to the back. We feel it is only right and would go with the fenders perfectly!  I was the only one in the house who did not have a bike to ride, and the boys really want to hit the road when (if) the weather warms up!  I am excited to show her off!

As for the need for ear plugs, Logan has taken up the violin.

Originally, we were hoping to find him guitar lessons, but I hit a wall with that in the beginning.  No one said that he was old enough.  He was pretty upset about this, so I looked into violin which I know they teach to really young kids.  I finally found someone for violin lessons, and about that time a guitar teacher told me he would be willing to evaluate Logan for lessons.  So, I sat Logan down and gave him a choice.  He begged for the violin.  I was pretty surprised and waited a couple of days and asked him again.  As you can see, violin it is. I think this is working out, however!

Luke is really pumped about the guitar. So, right now, it pretty much sounds like a dying cat around here. Hopefully soon, we will have a sweet band!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new bike! Charlie the cat is probably not too crazy about the new sounds either. But in time there will be beautiful music.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete