Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break!

Lyndon took a few days off while the boys had spring break so we could do some favorite things!  First on the list was the mummy exhibit at the Discovery Museum.  I was not allowed to take pics, but it was pretty impressive.  If the exhibit comes your way, I would highly recommend it!  They actually had a mummy that was 6,500 years old!  The boys did a pretty good job with it, though they got a little board after about the 6th or 7th one.  Logan was fascinated with the decaying process.  I was doing my best to explain why these particular people did not decay completely, but it is tough with a six year old.  I just could not make him understand how old 6,500 years is.  He asked if that was older than Papa..."just barely," I told him.
The next thing on the list was the Columbia zoo.  They boys have been asking since we moved here to go to a zoo.  But, the closest one is almost two hours away.  We made it a priority this week!

Can you locate the head on this snake?







This is what I feel like doing now that spring break is over!


So, apparently, we got there about nap time!









Happy Spring!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment