Saturday, April 28, 2012

Parent appreciation day!


Logan's class and his fantastic teacher, Mrs. Kisch.  She is leaving at the end of next week to welcome her second baby.  We are going to miss her terribly.  We will always be grateful for such a wonderful person to make Logan's first official year of school so amazing!




I had to include this pic!  Notice how "gym" is spelled! 






Logan's school hosted a Parent Appreciation Day complete with Muffins with Moms and Sports with Dad!  Logan wrote us both very sweet letters.  Big surprise that the thing he likes most about us BOTH is that we make really good food...I got a shout out on my egg-making ability and Lyndon got the best "brekfists"! The kids in his class presented my absolute favorite book "Love you Forever," and there pretty much was not a dry eye in the place.  I used to read this book to the boys when they were just babies and could never make it through without bawling!  Then, all of the kindergarten classes performed a concert.  They ended it with "What a Wonderful World," another opportunity for me to start crying.  My dad and I danced to this song at my wedding.  Listening to 150 6-year-olds sing it is just as sweet!  After that, the kids got to hit the field with dads to play sports and hang out. 
I eat this kind of stuff up!  I love to see how they are around their friends and towards their teachers.  I have to say that this year was an incredible experience, and I could not be more proud of both boys for all of their accomplishments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment