Saturday, September 8, 2012

Project!

 
I have had this chalk board paint for about 6 months now.  I finally got around to putting in on one of my kitchen walls!  I love the way it turned out.  I also found that very old window frame at a thrift shop.  I decided I did not want to paint it and wanted the antique look, but I did go over it with some spray on sealer to keep the rest of the existing paint from coming off.  I thought it would be a fun way to put up the menu for the week. Now I know why I put off painting anything.  It just made me realize that I may as well finish out the kitchen which is going to be a major undertaking because that includes painting the rest of the walls and staining the cabinets.  And, that means I have to then do the dining room and ultimately the hallway, living room and stairway.  And, if I am going to paint the stairway, I may as well go ahead and rip up the carpet on the stairs and paint them. And, there are a couple of light fixtures that need to be updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment