Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall has begun!

Logan played in his very first flag football game Saturday!  He did a great job and even scored a touchdown!  It is bitter sweet for this mama.  He loves football, but I cringe at the idea of him playing tackle football! At least for now, we can just use the age thing to keep him where he is! 



I missed the shot of him actually making the touchdown.  I couldn't get the camera going in time, but this is the after shot. Good one, huh?  He did the Forrest Gump thing where he just kept running.  His coach had to yell after him to come back.


 
And, in other news...
 

 
...we had a small funeral service for a roly poly that Luke managed to keep alive for two days.  He insisted that we make a home for it and give it food.  I am not sure of the cause of death, but it probably had something to do with being smothered.  At any rate, he is now resting in the front yard flower bed.  Luke was very sad, but he has moved on to the giant worm he found today. 
 
And,
 
Logan came home on Friday with a note from his teacher that he really had lost his tooth during lunch.  She said they looked all over for it and thought that maybe he had swallowed it.  He was very concerned that the Tooth Fairy would not come, so he asked me to write a note.  He told me word for word what to say.  I am not sure why he insisted I write it, but I did.  She did visit him, and he got a dollar which Lyndon says is just crazy.  Then, he lost another tooth today.  At least he will have money in his piggy bank for me to borrow now! 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment