Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 20-23 (Logan and Luke)

While Lyndon and I were away for a few days, my mom was kind enough to take pics of the boys' Christmas activities for us!! Here is what they were doing!



Day 20 was picking up Papa at the airport! 



Day 21 was making these super cute ornaments!

 Day 22 was a visit to the Billy Graham Library to see the live nativity and take a ride on the horse-drawn carriages!  Nana told me they were all over the place and had a great time!

I believe day 23 was spent at the mall doing a little Christmas shopping.  We don't have pics of that, but I think they tore up South Park mall!  Of course, the most important part of all of this is that the boys simply got to spend time with Nana and Papa!  What could be better than being spoiled rotten by grandparents??

A special thanks to my mom and dad for rearranging their schedules so Lyndon and I could spend a few days away!  It was the perfect time to recharge our batteries before the new year begins!


No comments:

Post a Comment