Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 2

Well, I am already behind for the season as it is day three, but I lost the original pics of the boys actually decorating the tree (blame it on zip drives and user error), so I had to just take some of the post-decorate to show you.  So, for day 2 of our 25 days, we decorated the tree!
Luke still has a difficult time with the concept of decorating the entire tree.  You can probably see his "section" on the bottom right.  There is a large cluster.  He was pretty proud of himself!




This is always a fun tradition with the boys!  They get to see all of the ornaments we have collected and which ones belong to them!  I love that they try to put all of the ornaments on one side of the tree in the same spot, so it kind of leans to one side.  I am happy to report that this is the first year since we have had kids that there are no casualties to report! We like to celebrate the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment