Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 12

Well, I have two sick boys at home now.  Luke is on the quick mend, and Logan came down with a cold (we already had him checked for possible pneumonia). So, we used the excuse today to do our Gingerbread House! This was the perfect indoor distraction to lift their spirits and keep us all from going crazy!
Maybe next year I will try actually designing and baking my own house pieces.  This year, we will stick with the pre-made! Again, not fair that The Cake Boss does the one for the box!  I think they should take the final picture of what my kids produce and put that on the box.  It is a bit more realistic!

This one was a bit easier than the Halloween house we did!

The boys are really determined to use every piece of candy!  Waste not, want not!

Delirious from drugs and icing!

Ta-da! 
Happy Gingerbread House making!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment