Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Nature of Things!


Just thought I would share some pics with you just because it is my blog and I wanna! Enjoy:-)

Despite our efforts, the squirrels are pretty good at getting food!


This guys lives in our backyard. Surprisingly, I am ok with it.  He leaves us alone, so I will do the same for him.

Rosemary

Mint

This guy was trying to get across our front walk.  He was taking his sweet time which allowed for some photo ops.


My orange and lemon trees!

Banana tree, or that is what we were told it is:-)


Ummmm, so we have resident bears.  This guy was roaming not long ago looking for some dinner!

It is a little unnerving to see bears walking down the street, but he seemed more afraid of us...

Maddi keeping watch on the giant Sand Hill Cranes, not that she would know what do do with one if she caught it:-)



Some tense moments at the vet last week with Mason and Molly.  They were desperately trying to hide! They still got poked:-(

Resting after walking the boys to school. 

Maddi tolerates the cats though they both love to cuddle with her.  They also try to clean her, but it rarely goes well.

Mason really struggles with relaxing.  Poor thing is just so stressed!


And, a favorite of mine.  This beauty was out one morning on our way to school.  I have never seen a double rainbow!  I guess that is what I should expect when it rains everyday!






1 comment:

  1. I'll try to comment again...sorry if it shows as a repeat.

    I love your pictures! You're so creative, and the house looks great. Tell Lyndon to brush up on his Galaga skills because we are hoping for a trip to FL in the (far-near) future! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete