Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas stuff!

This guy is back...

Zelk will make the top ten list of "Things I Hate Now but Will Miss When the Kids are Grown." It ranks right up there with packing lunches and stepping on Legos! I have woken up in the middle of the night, twice, because I have forgotten about him.  I have seen all of these cute ideas for him, but honestly, I am not willing to make a mess that I know I am going to have to clean up later.  Right now, he just moves around to high places (I am worried what the kittens would do to him...hmmm).
 
We have also started our homemade Advent calendar!  So far the boys have received some flavored chapstick and their very own hair brushes (I was excited about this one so they will leave mine alone!). We also came across our first service activity which was making brownies for the firemen! They are always very kind and grateful when we deliver goodies!
 
Thank you to Fire House No. 9!  The boys enjoyed their visit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment