Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween 2015!

Halloween 2015 has arrived!







A garage sale find. The top of his head used to have something on the top of it, but it was falling apart. I found this little hat at Michael's and ribbon at the Dollar store. I also added some moss on top of his head to cover the rough spots. He looks much happier!




This was a garage sale find that really needed some TLC. I glued it back together, gave it a coat of paint and put some Christmas lights in it.


My favorite lady has returned!

Beethoven's Halloween look. By far one of his creepiest!

My Dollar Store Halloween village that cost me about $30. I had one piece, the cemetery, from a few years ago, but I got the other pieces from the Dollar Store and Goodwill. Lyndon donated the mountain background from his Christmas village that he no longer needed. I spray painted it black:-)




The above two pieces were Goodwill finds that I spray painted black.

Another piece from Goodwill.

The Dollar Store piece.

Goodwill find!

Some of the people were from the Dollar store and two were splurges I got at Michael's. The rest cost me between $1-$2 a piece! It isn't as big or elaborate as Lyndon's crazy Christmas village, but it will do:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment