Monday, October 14, 2013

New Sewing Project!

One of my latest sewing projects was a must after I chose to paint my walls...it seems to be that way.  Once the home improvements start, there is no end! When we did the commercial over the summer, I had no choice but to paint the hallway they needed to use.  Of course that hallway is attached to the front door and around to the living room all of which were now a very unsavory color compared to the new paint.  So, I had to paint that room too which was quite the undertaking.  In the process, I felt like I really needed to make new cushion covers for the entry way.  I found the original covers at IKEA.  I used the original as the pattern for mine, but I really didn't want to add zippers.  I just did a basic pillow cover with an overlap in the back. 














The fabric is actually a cotton shower curtain from Target that I found on sale! It was the perfect size for the three cushions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment