Monday, October 14, 2013

More Goodies From Summer!

Yes, I am still trying to play catch up from the summer which puts me really behind on fall goodies:-( And, there is a ton of stuff for fall already!  So, here is the next installment of summer stuff!













Check out the film crew at the house!  Lyndon was approached at work about using a client's house for a 60 second spot on the DYI channel. The commercial was to feature Trane equipment and discuss ways you can make your home more energy efficient.  Naturally, Lyndon volunteered our home, so I cleaned like mad, painted a few walls and let them take over!  It was an all day event, so the boys and I watched for a bit before heading out, but Lyndon got some pretty good shots for me!  And, no, we were not in the commercial...just the house.  But, it was a pretty cool experience to see the house on TV!  I have uploaded the video on YouTube, but I CANNOT get it linked to the blog for some reason.  I am sure it is user error, but in the meantime, go to youtube.com and type in "L's Commercial."  It should pull it up for you to view!

No comments:

Post a Comment