Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving!








 
Big Sister joined us this year for Thanksgiving!  We were very excited to have her!  I am pretty sure she was ready to leave after a week with the boys.  They just wouldn't leave her side.  It is great to see them all together, and she is wonderful with them.  She played every game and read every book and threw every ball they asked her to.  She really is a very kind, gracious, easy-going and extremely patient. We tried to off-set the kid-friendly days with movie nights. Lyndon and I watched at least two movies every night with her...until 1 or 2am most nights.  I forgot what it is like to stay up until 2 or 3 and then sleep until noon (and for the record, neither Lyndon nor I slept until noon any of the days she was here which explains my exhaustion)! She is now in her senior year.  I cannot believe that in six months, she will be on her way to college.  It just doesn't seem possible!
Love to Kalyn, and thank you for spending the week with us!  We really enjoyed having you!

No comments:

Post a Comment