Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day!

Sorry this is a bit late.  Our computer, yes the one with the new hard drive, was being worked on again over the last couple of days.  I seriously may take a hammer to it soon!  Anyway, I thought I would update while I had it working this week. I attended Muffins with Moms at Luke's school on Friday!  They sang some precious songs and we got to eat treats together.  I was totally impressed with the crafts they did for us. Thanks to Luke for a lovely time! 

Just when you think they aren't paying attention!  He did a great job answering these questions, and they are all right!



I got an entire weekend of goodies this year!  The boys sent me and some good friends to the spa on Saturday evening for manis and pedis.  Then we had a girl's night uptown.  On Sunday they took me to The Speedway Club for brunch on Mother's Day!  There was something for everyone.  I got a fabulous brunch, and the boys got to sit by the window that overlooked Charlotte Motor Speedway. I am sure they were sorry they gave us reservations after Logan went back for his fourth plate of food and Luke ate the majority of the waffles. I see a lot of buffets in our future at double the price. After brunch, we headed off to the movies to see Avengers! I have to say that I was actually excited about seeing this.  I have watched Iron Man, Hulk and Thor several times. I have spent countless hours reading the boys books on Spider-man, Superman and Batman plus I have seen those movies countless times.  And, I can't even tell you how many times I have helped Luke in and out of superhero costumes. I will tell you that all of those movies are really good, but this one takes the cake so far. I would love to see it again and not just because there is some good eye candy!


Thanks to all of my boys for a fabulous Mother's Day! You spent the weekend expressing your gratitude for what I do for you, but I am grateful for all the love and support you give me.  I love you all endlessly!  



No comments:

Post a Comment