Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Goodies!

I was so excited that a friend let me know about these this year...

...thanks, Andrew! The boys loved it! 

I also wanted to do something special for the boys' teachers.  I love mini muffins. I found some cute mini muffin liners at Micheal's and made some chocolate chip muffins.  I was able to put six in a standard Mason jar and topped them with tissue paper and ribbon.

And, I made this for Lyndon.

It was Pinterest inspired.  This has our anniversary date, Logan's birthday and Luke's birthday.  I found the black canvas at Michael's and used some cute stencils (also from Michael's) to make the numbers.  It is not as professional looking as the one I saw on Pinterest, but I was happy with the way it turned out! He loved it, or at least he told me he did, so that is all that matters!

And, finally...
...one of my Valentines! 
Sending love to all of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment