Monday, November 1, 2010

Corn Maze!

 We discovered a fun corn maze this year for Halloween!  I am pretty sure Lyndon was more excited than the boys, but they were troopers as it was pretty cold and dark!  This place had it all including a very cute cow train, animals, playground and greasy food! 
Huddled on the hayride!
Lyndon is usually freaked out by "Children of the Corn" stuff and being lost...in the dark...in the middle of nowhere, but for some reason he was all about this maze!
The boys leading the way.  That may be the reason we spent the first 30 minutes doing circles!
Trouble!
We had to answer clues to lead us in the right direction.  There was the adult version and the kid version.  Guess which one we used!!
Finally out of the maze, the boys found swings!  It was getting colder and colder.
Good greasy food.  That hamburger was huge, but he managed to get it all down!
The cow train.  Very cute and fast!
Really cold at this point.  Lyndon insisted on a picture.  I was not into it!

1 comment:

  1. When Laura was born on Halloween 34 years ago, my neighbor told me that anyone that gave birth on Halloween had bats in their belfry. I told her she was probably correct but to talk to my daughter about her choice of a birthday.
    She (Sharla Golightly), her husband and three children all talked to Laura numerous times over the next few years. The Golightly family was our babysitting service. I would just call their house and tell whoever answered the phone I needed a babysitter, the day, and time and someone from their home would be at our house at the designated day and time. When my husband and I returned home the same Golightly we left Laura and her brother with may or may not be there. It may be anyone or all of the Golightly family in our home entertaining our Children. Apparently they thought Laura and Jacky were cute! But that aside, what wonderful neighbors to have anytime but especially when you have young children.
    Laura's Mom

    ReplyDelete