Friday, October 8, 2010

Dental Visits!

This was the week of checkups!  Luke had his 3-year check up and all went well.  He is growing like a weed, and the doctor comfirmed that he, too, will be tall like his brother.  He is 95% for his hight and 75% for his weight! I can't wait to hear what they have to say about Logan in a few weeks.  I just bought my not-yet-5-year-old size 2 1/2 shoes that he will outgrow before Christmas! He is already 4 foot tall. So I imagine that by the time he is in school, he will be able to look me in the eye!  Not to mention that I am already having a difficult time getting him full!  I think I may be in trouble...


A very happy boy!  He got a wonderful report from the dentist! I was a little sad as he volunteered to go back without me so I could stay with Luke.  Such a long way from his first visit when he was two and insisted he sit on my lap! He is getting so big. This pic is post checkup when he got to pick his prize!

Surprisingly, Luke did excellent!  Anyone who knows this child knows that being still and letting someone mess with his teeth is not on his list of favorites.  I will always worry about his teeth a bit more only because he is such a bear when it comes to brushing!  But, he also got a great report, so I took a sigh of relief!


No comments:

Post a Comment