Monday, November 4, 2013

Tough Mudder=Crazy!!


I thought that his head would be a beacon for me to be able to keep up with him.  Surprisingly, though, there were a lot of baldies out there! 




















Half -way point!  Only 6 more miles and the Electric Eel to go:-)











 
If you have not heard of the Tough Mudder, all you need to know is that it is an insane group of people who come together to run a lovely 10-12 miles with some of the craziest obstacles in between I have ever heard of...Arctic Enema, Electric Eel, Electroshock Therapy, Mud Mile and Balls to the Wall to name a few! It is grueling to say the least, but my husband decided it looked like fun.  So, he and a few neighbors, friends and co-workers paid (yes, actually paid good money) to do this.  I guess the money goes to a good place, The Wounded Warriors.  Frankly, I would have been happy to just donate the money and stay at home in bed.  I will say that it is inspiring to watch these men and women go through all of this.  They did survive, and I am quite proud of my man for training and taking part.  Unfortunately, I couldn't stay and watch the whole race. Logan had a double header, but here are a few pics I got from the beginning! 
Happy Ice Packing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment