Monday, May 6, 2013

Just random stuff!!

I am not sure what is going on with Blogger, but it has been really difficult to post pictures along with text lately, so this one may just be a run down of activities we have been up to followed by pics!  Sorry for any typos, or weirdness.  We will just have to deal until I can figure out the problem. 

The boys have had some pretty cool birthday parties this spring!

Logan also had a Poetry Celebration at school and got to read selected poems! He was a bit nervous, but he did a great job!!
We also got to keep "Nibbles" the Chinese Dwarf hamster for a long weekend...it was a LONG weekend trying to keep my other three very curious pets from eating him.  We decided to keep him under house arrest in Logan's room where we could keep the door shut and locked.  I really did not want the class-pet murder on my hands.  On the last night, we finally let these two in the room to check him out. They were more than a little curious.  Needless to say, I could not get Nibbles back to the classroom fast enough Monday morning!  I waited to post these pics AFTER he was safe and sound back in the class.  I assure you that if Nibbles thought he would finally get away from the grubby little first grade hands for the weekend, he changed his tune on Monday.  He was probably pretty excited to be out of our house!
I will also tell you that they have now added cheerlearders to Logan's flag football games!! I took a pic, but I decided not to post as I don't know any of those kiddos and feel a little odd about posting a pic of a group of kids I don't know.  So, they were really cute, and were complete with pom-poms and pyramids.  I asked Logan after the game what he thought of the cheerleaders on the sidelines.  He said, "what cheerlearders?"  I guess I should be happy he didn't get distracted by the cute girls on the sidelines.  He was obviously focused on the game! 
Have a happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment