Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day!

Kalyn came in for a visit!  We took them to eat Hibachi the first night.  The boys were amazed!







Logan gave Lyndon some really cute stuff he made the last week of school.  On one of the pages of the booklet he made for him, it asked for hair color; Logan's answer was bald.

Against my better judgement, I originally was going to get Lyndon a nail gun so he could start on the tree house for the boys; however, Luke spilled the beans on that.  I figured it was for the best and went with something a little less weapon-like.  He has been wanting a nice bird bath for the front yard, so I found this cute one for him.  We have already had several visitors! 
Happy Father's Day today and everyday to my amazing husband!  We are grateful for everything you do for us, and we love you endlessly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment