Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just because!

I was walking down our hallway the other day, and I happened to look up at the pictures hanging there.  I had to post this one just because. 

Seriously.  I just want to squish him.  I am so grateful everyday that both the boys are growing and getting bigger, but sometimes I just miss this.  The thing I miss most about this age was that he was still small enough to lay on my chest and snooze.  Now, I can barely pick him up.  And don't even get me started on Logan who is almost to my shoulders! They still want me around, though.  Logan still ask me to lunch every week, and Luke still gets excited to see me when I pick him up at preschool. I will take it because I know soon enough I will be the embarrassing mom.  Oh the plans I have for the "embarrassing mom" stage!  Right now, I will take the hugs and kisses and constant game playing, puzzle assembly and Lego building just because they want me around!

No comments:

Post a Comment